Request for Services for Individuals

Make a Request for Services

You can access CFEC’s services on your own by submitting a Request for Services. You can do this for yourself or on behalf of a family member, such as a child.

In order to complete a request, you’ll need to fill out our Request for Services form to submit to CFEC’s reception. This can be done in person, over the phone, or by mail. CFEC does not charge fees for its services.

NOTE: Some of our services experience wait lists due to high demand. Some services may not be immediately available.

If you would like to download a copy of our Request for Services form to complete in advance, mail by post, or simply for reference, please use the link below. 

Submitting a Request for Services

Submit in Person

You can complete and submit a Request for Services in person at CFEC, located at 1-486 Birch Ave, 100 Mile House, BC. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with the process. Please be advised, depending on provincial communicable disease prevention measures, requirements such as wearing a face mask and maintaining physical distance may be in place for everyone who enters the premises.

Submit by Phone

You can call us at (250) 395-5155 to complete and submit a self-referral with our front desk. Please be advised there may be hold times associated with phone submissions.

Submit by Canada Post

You can print a copy of our Request for Services form by downloading it from the button above. After filling the form as completely as possible, you can mail it to CFEC using the following address:

Cariboo Family Enrichment Centre
PO Box 2427
100 Mile House, BC
V0K 2E0

Next Steps

What to expect after submitting a Request for Services

Once we have received your Request for Services, you will be contacted within 10 business days by an intake worker. The intake worker will help you through the intake process, which includes preparing for and connecting to the most appropriate services.